Ragini


Weekend , A day after stressful weekdays ,When machine called human resource is stopped for a while , to relive stress people go to shopping, to bar, to movies ,some sleep , some sit idle think about the future and gets frustrated
I belong to the last middle class group.
For some people weekend would be the day of brisk business. People who worked for e days would make more money in one day just by releasing stress of weekdays just by entertaining 
Paradox !

Last puff of the smoke entered into my lungs and blood stream  releasing more nicotine and smoke came out and fused into air and disappeared 
Phone. Buzzed , he was calling my roomie ,Tony . He asked me to dress fastly and asks me come down , as I was lover of night and solitude I turned down .But he insisted and I had to go with him 
I took a cigarate which was in his lips and lighted it, I smoked , as winds were fast and cold they killed my cigarate from my lips fastly.Tony took a glass and he handed over a bottle of whiskey , I didn't felt like drinking but I wanted to sleep unconsciously without the sorrows of the past.
Car moved swiftly , Tony stopped car and ask me to get down, it was a hotel and people greeted by calling his name, it seems he is frequent to this place 
I could hear the distant sound of club music 
I walked with him and enter a dark passage then there was a door , behind the door was the ear thrusting music 
I looked the name board on the door It was written "Ragini".

When the door was opened , all the sound of that room rushed into my ears and I felt like my ear membranes torn and started to bleed , I didn't like the ambiance , Tony ordered single malt whiskey , it took time for me to regain consciousness from the sound and flashing lights.

Ragini means Affection , girls were dancing on stage , men lustfully staring at girls and drinking liquor, I gulped a glass of whiskey with at most of difficulty and the I started to like the sound and lights 
All girls looks not more than 17 - 24 
Men shamelessly enjoyed the cleavage of little girls, what would happen if women in the home started to visit the bars and they enjoyed liqueur and semi  nude men dancing around them 
 
A middle aged men danced shamelessly and marched to stage mockingly to a famous song. I looked at girls with some sort of guilt , I saw a girl who is descently dressed , I didn't saw her dancing 
It was announced next on stage Mohini
She looked at whistling men ,  she see slowly danced to music, she must have felt embrassed I thought it was her first time , lights flashed red, green and yellow on her face, I felt there was blood spots on her face instead of sweat , she smiled plainly which has no relation with her state of mind, songs changed and lights continued to flash.
Mohini , I guess that it is not her real name, she stopped dance and sat on a chair , near by dance floor , I could see her walking to the room  nearby , I stood up and followed her , when I reached a room , I saw that she was manhandled by a guy , she was suppressed and he was trying to molest her,I rushed to him, music was too  loud , so I thrashed him , and made her to stay behind me  
I locked him in a room , she was still crying,I asked to her to wipe tears and I asked her name , she said "Ragini"
She asked me to save her,I hold her hands firmly and  I assured to save her and 
I took her with me , I sneaked her out of the bar , I took her to road 
we reached  out of their presence . She hug me tightly and thanked me 

She smile at me 
Then she laughed at me 
Laughed at me madly 
Tony also laughed at me 

He shook my body and said I was totally drunk,

I saw Ragini dancing on the floor again with the fade smile , 

Nothing Changed !!!

I wanted to save her , but I can't 
I gave him tips of cash , hopes at least that reaches her , she was still dancing with same faded smile 


Comments

Popular Posts