Someone



Sunday morning ! Lazy november month
Cold wind and bloomed flower covered up the streets
I was siting in a window seat
Oh !!! .This is about my travel to meet some one 
Some one whom , i knew
Some one whom i loved a lot
Some one whom i lost 
Some one!!!   I had a lots of sweets and malabar favoured biriyani in my hotpot. "Someone" always loved them
I don't want to say that name , kind of hatred develops in me ,


Finally ! I reached the my destination
It was drizzling and the road was muddy, it stained my shoes , i just looked at the board, the place i want to enter       " Central jail"
Security guard looked at me very harshly
He scrutinised me, Food which was made my mother was feed to dogs and then they asked me to wait for sometime , i hate myself for coming this place , i hate his sight
I have not met him for years.

After cabin by cabin, questions by question, repeatedly checking my id's. I was asked to enter in !!! then they allowed to meet him

He came my twin brother , shabby salt n pepper beard, untidy white n white clothes he came near by me i could see him behind the bars 
I said to him about the food
Food made by our mother

His eyes filled with tears 
He said next day early morning he was going to hanged to death
Looking to his eyes i felt the trembling 
Inside my heart
He hold my hands and clung my fingers and  said it was not him , he never killed them,he was not involved in part of conspiracy 
He cried like a kid, i left him! I just looked again on his eyes again i knew it was not him 
But i didn't know what to do


Tomorrow he my brother! Person with my same face would be wiped ! I left him like some one i never knew ! Someone I have never meet , Someone with my same face.

Comments

Popular Posts