Kites

Sea, breeze, waves. Waves kissed the shore gently. Beautiful dusk, the red sun and blue waters. Kids in the shore, couples with talks, walking vendors, then I saw them.
They floated in sky, they loved each other, they kissed, their smiles and happy faces
Kids gathers around them ,they were barefooted it was Joe and Maryln – they flied the kites
They were my school time friends
I went near them ,refreshed our good school memories
I join with them and we moved to the home
It was a hut ,facing sea , with lots of flowers and fruits in their garden
The house with lots of bells and sweet fragrance of flowers
Home without fancy and showoff
A cup of coffee and cold sea breeze ,We chatted for long ,They said they made their living by selling kites , It raised my eye brows , highly educated them selling kites ??
I kept my question aside.
Answer was their peace and love ,they were composed . without carrer conflicts , ego and payscale competition they were drawn to each other like magnets . their freedom and golden aura of love  around them was magical
I bid farewell and moved away , I wished in core of my heart if I could live like them for a single day like the kites in the air …



Comments

Popular Posts