Where is my Zarah??-A Gaza story

Grey early morning ,air was cold and silent cries was lingered ,pools of blood ,whole black dust, burnt dead bodies ,destructed house,cry, pain ,despair.My land ,my people,my children, all were massacred blood sheds on my soil.why? why?

Birds fly off..

A round of bombs and missiles showered again, ear was thrusted with pain ,vision was blurred,whole senselessness again,blood fall into ground,dark empty holes on ground,screams,
young children with no legs,no eyes,all disheartened me



Where is my Zarah??

My daughter i looked i saw children bewildered and tugged in clothes of old women,i walked around and screamed for her.My wife ,my daughter , i  couldn't find them,everyone i passed was dead,fear grow in me,
i was freezed and numbness on my veins, my blood was getting thicker,couldn't breathe


I saw her,Zarah and my wife crying for someone, they wept , and hold a wounded  body, might be a corpse i don't

 want  see the face,but i  moved closed to them, i saw the corpse, it was me.Me............

Comments

Popular Posts