The Stranger

Two hours wait in airport,in the waiting lounge,was observing all people around me.One by one announcements of flight was in my ears.I look around the people , i could find a mallu, who is talking over phone loudly,there was pakistanis sitting in the carpets of the airport as there was less number of chairs due to airport expansions, i just thought no new age mallu would do that , mostly everyone in the lounge was looking the pakis as if they did some crimE,They were just being humble and simple,i was sitting near was a british national who was busy in reading some stuff in his i-pad.I was bored and desperately looking out for a face with a greeting smile to open out a conversation,after fail attempt i went to a multinational coffee shop,i ordered a cafee latte , the coffee was not even a competitor
  for the fresh milk filter coffee , the south indian filter coffes would taste a million times better than this latte, i never understood why  there is such rush in multinational coffee joint. with that question in head i scribbled in papers and my spend my time.


At last it was the the time,final call for my flight , i was set in a queue ,next to me was a glass pane,i looked at passenger waiting for the next flight, my eyes run around them in a flash, and my eyes got stuck to a girl , with shyness on face, she looked into my eyes , i look into hers , we exchange smiles ,her face distracted me and we spoke through eyes, i guessed she was from pakistan, she was  looking great and she adjusted her veil around her head,my queue moved forward . i smiled and bid farewell to her , i still looked into her eyes and smiled , i was feeling that magic feeling, there was blush in her face.a lady next to her asked something and she repled to  her without taking eyes from  me  ,i entered the sevice bus which takes me to my aircraft, after observing my gestures from last 10 minutes , the british guy next to me asked , who is she/?? and why didn't u talk to her all this time. i limited my asnwer "she is a Stranger". he was puzzled, this also may the question which lady asked to that a pakistani girl, she also might have replied "Stranger"

some people's presence and moments doesnt have any expalnations ,just that those moments are sweet and precious-

Comments

Popular Posts